Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's been a while...

It really has been quite a while since I last posted. But since I didn't seem to have followers I kind of felt there was no point. I've had many downs and some ups in that space of time and I finally got sick and tire of being sick and tired... got onto a program and am feeling better than I have in a really long time!

I'm losing weight and gaining energy - so I'm going to start posting again! And it's okay if no one is following, because these posts are also going to be a time line for myself. I started a 30 day nutritional cleanse February 11th and my last day will be March 12th, it's so close! I think I'll give myself a couple days to eat some cravings and then do another 30 day...

Summer bodies are made in the winter after all and even though my goal is not to wear a bikini, it is to have a healthy body as soon as possible, and summer seems like a good goal! So get ready world, or just the few followers I do have, for some healthy 'recipes' I've been eating during my cleanse, before and after shots, and some good ol' emotional and excited rambling! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment