Monday, June 11, 2012

etsy shop love

I'm in love with this shop - she does wonderful work. I recently received an item from her and the photos do her items no justice - I don't think they can. You just have to take my word on the incredible workmanship on these pieces! I did TRY however to get some photos of my bag for you.
Our Mommie on etsy mostly has these organized and wonderfully made wallets - but she also has these really cool kitchen accessories, coasters, & more --> Check it out!

Here's my custom ordered bag - it's for Ireland. Nice and compact for just the essentials while walking around on the "emerald isle", but also with a removable strap to make it into a clutch for dressier occasions after Ireland. She envisioned what I wanted even though I know I was horrible at explaining myself - she's just an amazing sewer and great with colors!




I tried to show the details of the seams and such - she really did such a wonderful job!




Here's a few of my favorite items from her store:

another great wallet from Our Mommie

my mother-in-law got a similar wallet like this one from this shop - she loves it!

kitchen towels that stay put :)

Handmade gift tags




1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is really nice, can't wait to see it in person!

    Yes, I DO love my wallet!!

    ReplyDelete